Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Fitness for 30 days

 This is a thirty day challenge to work out for thirty days. From the research I have done it looks like the motivational value is one of the most important values that decide whether or not you are going to stick with it. I want to try to find out why I lose the motivation after going a couple of times. I want to find ways to motivate myself into working out and creating a routine with it. I will not be working out every single day. My routine will last roughly an hour and consist of Sunday, Tuesday, and Friday which half of the time I will be working on cardio and the other half will be focusing on weight lifting.  When this all ends I want to see how I feel after the thirty day challenge of working out. I want see how I improve and challenge myself over the next thirty days.

No comments:

Post a Comment